Ashrama

The abode of peace, serenity and divinity!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My personality revelations!!


Through VP, I went to this website to take up Jung Topology Test and get an explanation for my personality! Seems I am an Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging personality! :)

A few words from the Analysis:-
ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. (I am neither :) )
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline. (Is it so really??!! Who offers me a marketing job?, Here I come!!!)
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with. (hee.. hee.. )

Go here for more explanation. There are many more tests in that website which you could take when you are ultimately bored! :D
I am of the habit of taking a lot of these tests, and surprisingly, most of them close to accuracy predict my behaviours or traits! Either they all follow same algorithms or they predict the common traits present in all human beings that everyone thinks "Wow, it is so true for me!" oblivious of the fact that it is so true for all!
InshaAllah!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger silverine said…

    I am INFJ
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

    Great test :)

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am for anything that enables one to "Know Thyself"

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Venkat C said…

    Cool da..
    Somehow INTP defined me perfectly..but the thing was I knew that all the way.. may be got one or 2 new insights...

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bumping into you again, Venkat. Issue also is that you need to pinpoint exactly where you would excel with all that you know about yourself. That is not the easiest of things to know.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger twip said…

    Hey...I am an ENTP:Extroverted, iNtutive, Thinking, and Perceiving.....yea...it kinda fits my colorful personality dont you think?...Well I know Im extroverted.....atleast.....:P
    cheers!
    Megha

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger CN said…

    venky so u did Myers Briggs too? ISTJP here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home