Ashrama

The abode of peace, serenity and divinity!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My 2 cents on the IIPM issue!

I extend my complete support to Gaurav for his articles on IIPM's advertisements (See Gaurav Sabnis ) and JAM magazine's articles on IIPMs (See the article ). I can vouch for Gaurav's remarks on IIPM, since I hear a lot from IIPM students themselves about the stakes claimed in the ads. desipundit invites comments from bloggers about this issue. It is shocking to read how the Delhi IIPM threatened to burn IBM laptops since Gaurav was an IBM employee! The very fact that guys at IIPM brought in the issue of IBM laptops throws light on the fact that they lack corporate ethics and that they would go to any extent to track and beat down people who speak up against them. Now, we have to wait and watch the situation. I extend my complete support to Gaurav on this issue. Truth alone triumps!
An update:
Oh God! Could men retort to such cheap comments online or offline? See the comments put up by some nasty humans in this link. It is very dusgusting to see people writing so nasty. Men, wake up, react and speak out, don't exhibit cheap, kinky mentalities!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home